Before getting to the Liebster award, we would like to let you guys know that the weekly updates will be moving to Wednesdays.
Consider this update a bonus.
So Christian Schwager nominated us for a Liebster Award.
Here’s how it works (for those who might have forgotten, or still don’t know what the Liebster is):
The nominee’s task is to give 11 truths about themselves, answer the 11 questions given by the person who nominated them, make 11 questions of their own and nominate another 11 blogs to spread the contagion. The purpose of this is to discover new interesting blogs and have a bit of fun. Since Christian nominated the studio, he gets 22 answers to his question. Lets start!
11 Truths about us-
1. David’s desk is true chaos. If you would look at it at any given time, things are extraoirdinairy messy, but he claims he can find anything on the desk within seconds (we disagree on that!).
2.We got to know eachother in times when TFC and Counterstrike where in hype.
3.Our cat is called Khan, because it is very satisfactory to shout at him when he does something wrong.
4. We are a multi-lingual household, where even the children speak more than two languages.
5.Chocolate is a vegetable (or a salad).
6.We both have a keen interest in martial arts and have been avid practitioners of Kendo and Aikido for several years.
-Using no way as way; having no limitation as limitation
7. We can go from Bach to Iron Maiden in the same playlist.
8.Life begins with coffee.
–There is no try, coffee or no coffee!
9. Between the two of us, we know a massive amount of fun movie-quotes, and often pick them apart in our day-to-day communication:
-Damnit Jim! I’m an artist, not a brainsurgeon!
10. …and we managed to infect the next generation with this as well.
-We are no longer the knights who say ni! We are now the knights who say ekki-ekki-ekki-pitang-zoom-boing!
11. Entering through our Studio’s doors is a better portal to another world then what the wardrobe ever was for Narnia.
- What was the last book you’ve read? Fools Errand by Robin Hobb
- Are you binge-watching any TV shows? If so, what are you currently hooked on? Sherlock
- Whatever your creative outlet, what do you consider your specialty? All creatures great and small
- What is your favourite band? The Cure
- What is your favourite tree and why? Witch Hazel, all curly-wurly and spacey wacey.
- What is your favourite animal and why? Polar bears, I mean come on: largest land living predator and all
- Who is your personal hero? My children, meeting every day with an unquenchable thirst for knowledge
- What is your favourite game? Homeworld
- What would be your super power? ESP (with children, already have this one partially)
- Rice or pasta? Rice
- Why, do you think, am I following your blog? Because it is awesome, and not just there to simply promote our own stuff, we also provide ample feedback about other artists, our work-processes and more.
- What was the last book you’ve read? Pillars of the Earth – Ken Follet
- Are you binge-watching any TV shows? If so, what are you currently hooked on? Doctor Who
- Whatever your creative outlet, what do you consider your specialty? Mechanical/Sci-fi things and fictionous portraits
- What is your favourite band? Right now? Hozier. It shifts with times..
- What is your favourite tree and why? Oak, because it feels like family.
- What is your favourite animal and why? Real animal? Ravens. Wisdom, Surveyors of it all..
- Who is your personal hero? My Wife, she makes my day bright and shiny, but the reason she is my heroine is because she knows exactly what to do at any given moment, and can, up until now, always do whatever it is that need be done.
- What is your favourite game? Half-Life 1
- What would be your super power? Healing. Being able to heal anything in the world.
- Rice or pasta? Pasta
- Why, do you think, am I following your blog? Same reply as Natasja Because it is awesome, and not just there to simply promote our own stuff, we also provide ample feedback about other artists, our work-processes and more.
- If the following two species ever went to war, which one would win, and why? Duck vs. Geese
- If the following two ever went to war, which one would win, and why? Hodor vs Lurch of the Adams family
- Should muggles be accepted to Hogwarts or not?
- Mechanical pencil or wooden pencil?
- Do you steampunk?
- Who should have the ultimate privilege to wipe out Jar Jar Binks, and why? Sith or Jedi?
- Which artist is your source of inspiration?
- Which writer is your source of inspiration?
- Have you tried a Belgian beer? If yes – specify which one(s), if no, go out and get one (ask us, we have the knowledge!) – PS. Stella does not count as beer!
- Cornish pasties, with or without carrot?
- If you had to pick a deity to be, which one and why?
Go check them out!